PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
3 TYPES OF VILLAS TO CHOOSE FROM
OCEANIC was born with the firm intention of being the luxury villa complex, with the best panoramic views of the sea on the Costa del Sol.
Comprising of 25 spectacular villas which breathe in the aroma of the sea breeze.
Settled in a privileged and unique location, these villas form a balcony over the Mediterranean Sea, which hasnever seen before.
The perfect recipe that combines light, sea and luxury design. OCEANIC makes it possible to live in an idyllic setting, where you can enjoy the beauty of the sunrise and the charm of the southern sunset every day.
An indescribable sensation for nature lovers.
4 5 259–293 m2 1.240–1891m2
Client becomes the developer
– Cleaning of the plot if necessary
– Topography study
– Geological study
– Architect project
– 3D images
– Quantity surveyor study
– Health & security study
Once the license has been granted, construction starts.
The rest of the payments will be made per month, with all completed progress demonstrated by building certificates.Once you have paid the plot, with a good credit history, it is quite simple to obtain a self-developer mortgage to finance the building costs.
Construction completion time of 14-16 months.
Once the villa is finished, we manage the final utility connections and first occupation license for you.
– Buy 40% below market price
– Possibility to change internal distribution
– Some choices of finishes and colours
– We take care of the entire project to give you total peace of mind
The obligatory applicable taxes are:
– Over the plot: 21% V.A.T. (current rate)
– Over the building cost: 10% V.A.T. (current rate)
* Development Companies will NOT pay taxes over building costs
There are NO additional costs – everything is covered.
The quote we give you includes:
– All the construction licensing costs
– First occupation license
– Utility connections / final connection fees
– An independent quality control company
– Decennial insurance fees
– Laboratory tests
– Quantity surveyors
– Health and security supervision
– Architect studies
– Up to 10 years structure
– 3 years installations
– 1 year finishes